I finished piecing the top to our grand daughter, Addison's, quilt. It's called Belle and it's from my "Simplicity" pattern book. It will finish out at 72" x 90". Here's a shot of my final placement.
And here's a couple photos of the top all put together.
I already have a Hobb's 100% cotton batting for it that I got on Connecting Threads for 40% off a couple months ago. The backing will be a simple white muslin that JoAnn's carries in 108 inches wide. No piecing. I haven't decided whether to do the quilting in white or pink. I think the pink will look cool on the solid white back, but don't want it to look odd on the green and blue elements of my quilt. I'll figure it out. I need to get the whole kit-n-kaboodle loaded onto my quilting frame first!
Here's a close up of a few of the flowers.